Friday, June 12, 2009

A4 Outing =D

Ooo...todae gt the A4 outing ...woohoo~ nid to wake up early...sian... but quite fun larh...tho no buy anything. I saw some shirts i quite like but no size -_-... aniwae oso no $$$. The shirt design funny lor...lol...but cnt buy . Haiz... but i gt bring sth back----the food i ate frm there. hahas. My dinner quite nice..dunno if its bcoz i hungry or wat..mayb i hungry so i found it nice? nvm quite nice LOL. == Ya, we met up at JP KFC den we had our meal there..I ate der zinger meal arh...$4.50 . Den onli brought along $12.00 . So the rest nt enough to buy anithing much...We went Bugis shop shop and oso Plaza Singapura ..Wah , pass by the place where the president live hor.. gt guard sial.. gt two standing there vry straight...so tired sial...sad for them...pitiful...there also alot police guarding the place...so cool~ If I stay inside there(impossible) I would like feel so secure lor... security so tight, so NICE!!
K le lar, I stop here...